Friday, January 13, 2006

Weigh-In Wednesday & Other News

Well I will start in with my Weigh-In from Wednesday. I didn't lose but at least I didn't gain!! I stayed at 255!! Ugh.

I have not been very motivated AT ALL the past couple of days. I am wondering if it is because everything is a disaster right now. My house is a disorganized wreck, my car is awful and my office was until a couple of days ago. I know it sounds stupid but when I am unorganized it is like I can't function! Not to mention the fact that I have been broke so couldn't really grocery shop like I wanted to!

So I am starting fresh "kinda". I am off Monday for MLK day so I am going to take this weekend to get my house & car clean and organized. I might even put a few new coats of paint on the walls. When I leave work today I want to leave things in good order so I can't start fresh on Tuesday when I come back to work. I am going to clean out my cabinets and fridge and go shopping and only by "safe" foods. I am going to get my extra bedroom cleaned and get my exercise equipment back in there. I am getting fired up just by talking about it!! I guess it is easier when you are organized and things seem to flow easier!

Not to mention the fact I got "The Biggest Loser" competition going here at work. We are going to go for 3 months each doing our own "diet plans" and see who loses the highest percentage of weight. The Biggest Loser gets the money in the "pot". So far we have 9 maybe 10 people so that puts us up to either $180.00 or $200.00!!! We have someone very trust worthy and not involved to keep the money and do our weigh in. We are going to weight in Tuesday and then we won't have another official weigh in until our last one on April 17th!

I have the advantage though because I have this site and you and I can post each week and get encouragment from you and doing this!! It feels good to come here and put in words how I am feeling!

No comments: