Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Wake Up - It Is A New Year!!




So how many times did you hit the snooze button this morning? It was SO hard to wake up after all of the holiday celebrating!! I myself had a hard time!! My daughter doesn't go back to school until Thursday and I know she will be as ready as I am. It seems like when she is in school the whole house is on a better schedule...I know I am anyway.

We had a very quiet laid back weekend. On New Years we went out to dinner, shot fireworks and were in bed sometime afer 10:00pm. I for one did not see the New Year in! Sunday we hung around the house mostly and then went to my mother in laws to eat dinner and visit with my sister in law before she flew back to Orlando.

My husband and I both were off work Monday and we did not get out of our PJ's all day! We worked on painting my daughters room. It is the most "detailed" paint job I have ever done. We plan on working alot on the rest of the house this year. We have alot of decorating & painting to do inside, we need to finish our backyard fence, clean out the garage and in the spring start working on our flower beds. We are planning a summer trip to Disney World so we will be saving for that along with the fact that we will have to save because I plan to get a new"er" car around August or so. I have done really good. This year begins the 6th year I have gone without a car note. I haven't decided on what I want to get yet BUT all in good time!

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year!!

4 comments:

Joe said...

You need to get you a big black HUMER! :-) Happy New year girl!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like an all day pajama day! Well, except maybe an all day pj day and a rootbeer float. Happy New Year!

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

WAKE UP! WWAAAAAKEEE UUUPPPPP!

Desiree said...

Happy New Yeaar - sounds like you and your man have done some discussing and decision making. The summer trip sounds like fun, Tiff. Have fun picking the new vehicle!

The planning and working together is a very enjoyable part of married life, isn't it. Enjoy all your projects!